Thread  RSS Obfuscated Trace Echo: "I hope you like pasta!"

# 13855 7 years ago on Tue, Nov 1 2016 at 9:24 pm

Oh hells yeah! Story progression!

Nitro, have you considered setting up a Patreon or something so people could, um, contribute something to persuade more frequent updates?

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 13857 7 years ago on Wed, Nov 2 2016 at 1:25 pm

I've thought of Patreon before but I would have to be confident that donations would be sustainable before devoting more time to doing comics instead of web development work.

I'm not very sure that there's a large enough following for 2214 anymore. I do appreciate you guys still reading the comics and that motivates me to keep it up. If the audience grows, I might, at some point, set up a Patreon or start selling posters, t-shirts, and coffee mugs again (on CafePress or something).

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13859 7 years ago on Thu, Nov 3 2016 at 2:03 pm

Some posters and t-shirts of O.T.E. might be nice, too.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13862 7 years ago on Sat, Nov 5 2016 at 2:00 pm

On Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016 at 6:25 pm, Nitrocosm said:

I'm not very sure that there's a large enough following for 2214 anymore.

I think you'd be surprised at how much of the following would come back if it were updated semi-regularly.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13982 7 years ago on Wed, Mar 22 2017 at 9:03 am

On Saturday, November 5th, 2016 at 7:00 pm, Wolfwood29 said:

I think you'd be surprised at how much of the following would come back if it were updated semi-regularly.

I kind of think so, too. Comic updates seem to be rare and it would help if there were some way to get them a little more often.

(This post was edited 7 years ago on Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017 at 9:03 am)

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago