Thread  RSS Pizza's Here

# 13889 7 years ago on Wed, Nov 30 2016 at 5:26 am

Hey guys, the pizza's here.

Oh, I mean, the new page of 2214: Shadow Epiphanies is here.

Actually, I mean both of the things.

user link on www.nitrocosm.com

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13891 7 years ago on Wed, Dec 7 2016 at 6:21 pm

The pizza looks tasty!

Ravenna has bad table manners, too. Is she really going to eat the box, too?

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 13894 7 years ago on Sat, Dec 10 2016 at 1:08 pm

Ravenna, you pig. Does she even TASTE her food? laughing

It's nice to see the comics getting updated.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 13896 7 years ago on Fri, Dec 16 2016 at 10:03 am

On Saturday, December 10th, 2016 at 6:08 pm, SirAuron said:

It's nice to see the comics getting updated.

Ditto. We're getting a little more insight into how much Ravenna's dad knows about how they got back to Earth in 2214 (not much) and we found out that they can actually return to Kaperth... somehow. I wonder why they haven't already..?

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 13902 7 years ago on Sun, Jan 1 2017 at 6:40 pm

I'm not going to lie, Karma; I haven't worked out many elements of the 2214 story. There IS a good reason they haven't returned... it's mostly related to the uncertainty of diverging timelines (it's no spoiler since the comic's mentioned it in the past).

One problem with 2214's plot is that I tried to make it too complicated in the original comic. There are so many different plot elements that it has been hard to remember everything, especially during many a long hiatus. Basically, I tried to write a Xenogears style story with heavy world building but that doesn't work so well for a simple web comic.

So.... given enough time, I think most of the plot elements will be explained. I'm just not yet sure how some of them will unfold.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:4

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago