Thread  RSS Old anime crossovers?

# 13986 7 years ago on Sat, Mar 25 2017 at 5:28 pm

I am looking for a partner or more for a one on one rp. I would love to rp my character from the Yu Yu Hakusho fandom with a Ken, Omi, Youji or Farfarello. I am looking for a romance with my character being female thecutestmonkeygirl.tumblr.com… . She is a canon character but has like...almost no info about her really so most of my things are HCs. However just because I would like a romance doesn't mean I don't want the drama and angst from Weiss Kreuz. Bring it on by all means. I would Love to find a Ken or Youji especially but I will happily rp with any smileybouncy

(This post was edited 7 years ago on Saturday, March 25th, 2017 at 5:29 pm)

# 13989 7 years ago on Sat, Mar 25 2017 at 8:28 pm

Saw your DA page, very pretty artwork.

We have a lot of role players around here and I know there's been some talk of getting things started up again some time soon.

Myself, I'm not much of a role player but I enjoy reading the RP threads. We had a great story going last spring.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 13991 7 years ago on Sat, Mar 25 2017 at 9:44 pm

We used to have someone around here who was a huge fan of Weiss Kreuz. She went by the handle Yohji Kudou but I haven't seen her online anywhere for about five years now. undecided

As for role playing, I'm still interested although I'm more familiar with Trigun and Cowboy Bebop than anything else.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13992 7 years ago on Sun, Mar 26 2017 at 6:55 am

Oh man..finding a Yohji Kudou RPer would be a dream XD

I do love Trigun and CB but I haven't seen either in a while. I am going to do some brushing up on Trigun first cause it was always my favorite. We could talk about an rp when you are ready ?

# 13993 7 years ago on Sun, Mar 26 2017 at 7:08 am

Also, thank you for the kind words about my drawings XD. I typically draw what I rp which is why some of them (( like the batman and robin one)) are a bit nuts XD

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago