Thread  RSS Can intergenerational cooperation defeat climate change?

# 13997 7 years ago on Tue, Mar 28 2017 at 5:14 pm

Have a look at this:

Older adults are powerful allies in addressing climate change, according to "Gray and Green Together: Climate Change in an Aging World," the latest edition of Public Policy & Aging Report (PP&AR) from The Gerontological Society of America (GSA).

Article: user link on phys.org

Um... so, yeah.

"An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought."

-- Simon Cameron

# 13998 7 years ago on Tue, Mar 28 2017 at 6:22 pm

Too late to reverse it but it's not to late to make it a little less worse in the future.

Word has it not to live on the coast.

# 14002 7 years ago on Tue, Mar 28 2017 at 9:19 pm

Strange.

Checking stands to reason. News is gray, but so is corn. Corn is gray and more than you. Saying stands to reason. Why is news so late?

You know what? I'm glad somebody brought that up.

Belinda_morrow, I'm ten hours behind you?

"If you can eliminate all the other choices the remaining choice no matter how improbable is the answer."

-- Sherlock Holmes

# 14003 7 years ago on Wed, Mar 29 2017 at 11:09 am

I am going to saw everything. The lives saved from obesity would be lost again to the madness. Wow, really? Probably worth mentioning: o "Gray and you co.

Are all the time, even on Sundays. Corn is real and more than you. What, exactly, is those? I'm going to read, actually.

Have a look at this:

Older adults are powerful allies in addressing climate change, according to "Gray and Green Together: Climate Change in an Aging World," the latest edition of Public Policy & Aging Report (PP&AR) from The Gerontological Society of America (GSA). Reverse many times and you'll be public. Have you ever seen the first McDonald's commercial? The budget was so low that they had to resort to using paper cups and other supplies from the restaurant to create Ronald McDonald's costume:

Cracked up for sure! you ever seen t.

Let's take a moment to consider that.

Nice? No way! I'm a you and you could be. Who else is awesome? You are saw. This is real, but so is corn. You are not a I. I'm going to would be, actually. . Lam, you seem legit.

"An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought."

-- Simon Cameron

# 14004 7 years ago on Wed, Mar 29 2017 at 11:22 am

This automated stuff never fails to crack me up.

As for the original topic, yes; it's going to be nigh on impossible to reverse the greenhouse effect from the additional carbon dioxide in the atmosphere if all of the measurements are correct.

If humans completely stopped emitting carbon dioxide (very unlikely and it would result in massive deaths unless adequate energy could be derived from "clean" sources), the CO2 would eventually sequester through natural processes but it would take a substantial amount of time.

On Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 at 4:09 pm, ellis_rush said:

I am going to saw everything.

You may start with yourself, Ellis. raspberry

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:10

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago