Thread  RSS Is YouTube Going Away?

# 15990 4 years ago on Mon, Dec 30 2019 at 12:02 am

They're going to have to do an awfully f***in' good job of convincing people they aren't risking these huge fines because it's not worth the risk unless you're a goddamn multi millionaire.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 16000 4 years ago on Wed, Jan 1 2020 at 3:00 am

I had to make a detour to this thread because of something I saw on YouTube - but about TikTok. It was a video of creepy old men who do a "duet" with young girls singing on TikTok. A lot of them dancing very inappropriately. Disgusting.

Just to say: It seems all of these apps are becoming inundated with creeps frown

Have a happy New Year!

# 16001 4 years ago on Thu, Jan 2 2020 at 4:59 pm

They should really just ban TikTok. I haven't seen anything worthwhile come out of it.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 16004 4 years ago on Thu, Jan 2 2020 at 5:24 pm

On Thursday, January 2nd, 2020 at 9:59 pm, Miroku said:

They should really just ban TikTok. I haven't seen anything worthwhile come out of it.

I hate the app. I will love if messageboards come back into vogue one day, but I doubt it.

My friend became a TikTok "star" for a while - got tens of thousands of views and a bunch of "fans". I guess it feels cool to make, but I find that a lot of creepy people may be viewing me.

Have a happy New Year!

# 16006 4 years ago on Fri, Jan 3 2020 at 5:05 pm

I remember playing with WhatsApp briefly last year just to play around with the image filters. It's hard to imagine having enough time to fool around on TikTok.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:12

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago