Thread  RSS Which web comic should I update regularly?

# 14262 7 years ago on Fri, Jul 21 2017 at 9:36 pm

You already know this so it's kind of pointless for me to post this but I vote for 2214 to take priority. Specifically, I'd like to see it sh*** up the loose ends from the original story's run.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 14263 7 years ago on Sat, Jul 22 2017 at 9:27 am

I started out here reading Obfuscated Trace Echo. It all depends on whatever you want to do. How much do you have the story planned out for each comic?

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 14265 7 years ago on Sat, Jul 22 2017 at 11:42 am

Helena, I have more planned for OTE than I do for 2214 SE. The general direction of 2214 SE is to attempt to resolve the loose ends but I have a more solid plan (though still incomplete) for OTE.

(This post was edited 7 years ago on Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 at 11:43 am)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 14266 7 years ago on Sat, Jul 22 2017 at 11:46 am

Everyone, your feedback has been greatly appreciated.

Here's the (tentative) plan going forward:

I will get back to work on updating Obfuscated Trace Echo until the end of Chapter 1. After the first chapter of OTE is complete, I will work on 2214 SE to finish the (rather short) first chapter, which should set up where things are going a bit.

The first move is to complete the page scripts and general direction for OTE Chapter 1.

As always, the update schedule is unpredictable but, if I start updating frequently, one will be established. The one thing I absolutely don't want to do is rush things and compromise on quality.

Long term, I'll alternate between OTE and 2214 SE one chapter at a time (as one ends, I'll switch to the other for a chapter).

Sounds good?

(This post was edited 7 years ago on Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 at 11:48 am)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 14267 7 years ago on Sat, Jul 22 2017 at 4:40 pm

I can live with that. It's a halfway decent compromise, if nothing else. It would be nice to see where OTE is going, too.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago