Thread  RSS Which web comic should I update regularly?

# 14269 7 years ago on Sat, Jul 22 2017 at 10:24 pm

Ok, that's even better yay I wouldn't imagine focusing on two comics concurrently would make much sense, anyway.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 14272 7 years ago on Mon, Jul 24 2017 at 10:30 am

I'd need to read through both of them to pick one. But it sounds like you've already decided on a plan of action. smiley

# 14274 7 years ago on Mon, Jul 24 2017 at 7:05 pm

If you're going for getting regular traffic, the important thing isn't so much which comic you're updating but delivering on consistent updates. A glance of the rant column archives shows an awful lot of promising and excuses for lack up updates and that's really something you should try to avoid, to be completely honest.

If you can't update regularly, that's fine, but I can't help but feel like all of the news updates being full of apologies and excuses is going to be a turn-off for site visitors.

Please don't take it personally - I'm just trying to help. yes

If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.

# 14275 7 years ago on Mon, Jul 24 2017 at 9:19 pm

That's probably correct, isn't it?

Who else is original? Sometimes, trace isn't quite so general, after all.

Actually, wow!

"To the man who only has a hammer everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."

-- Abraham Maslow

# 14276 7 years ago on Tue, Jul 25 2017 at 1:00 am

On Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 at 12:05 am, Quaz said:

If you can't update regularly, that's fine, but I can't help but feel like all of the news updates being full of apologies and excuses is going to be a turn-off for site visitors.

Yeah. I know; it's a bad habit. I'll make it a point to quit doing that and just concentrate on either updating or being quiet about it if I don't.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago