Thread  RSS Xenogears Dubbed Seasion 2.5 - FINALE

# 14450 12 years ago on Wed, Jan 18 2012 at 5:14 pm

And now... ladies and gentlemen...

I give you the final installment of Xenogears Dubbed: Episodes XXXI and XXXII:

Thanks to everyone involved. It's strange to see this now completed but we're finally here.

Just a forum user who came back after being inactive for some time.

How goes it?

# 14451 12 years ago on Wed, Jan 18 2012 at 6:19 pm
Post Image

MANLY TEARS

Of mortal men...

What a project. Thanks to you guys for putting up with me. It's been a wild ride and well worth it.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 14452 12 years ago on Wed, Jan 18 2012 at 9:47 pm

Man... it's finally over...?

My hat off to you, gentlemen. Sorry for the missed deadlines and thanks to KillrodX for filling in for me.

By the way, Fei's split personality reminds me a lot of Livio from Trigun Maxiumum. I have to wonder if Nightow actually played Xenogears and got inspired by the idea.

Also, I really liked your final voice for Khan. Sorry about what happened and thanks for understanding my issue. You did him justice for sure and I think, in hindsight, his voice fits Wiseman better and isnn't as jarring when we find out who he is.

# 14453 12 years ago on Fri, Jan 20 2012 at 8:08 am

Thanks everyone.

It was a crazy ride but I had a lot of fun.

Just a forum user who came back after being inactive for some time.

How goes it?

# 14454 12 years ago on Fri, Jan 20 2012 at 3:18 pm

That was a great conclusion. I want you all to know that I enjoyed this entire fan dub and I'm probably going to re-watch the whole thing tomorrow when I get a chance.

Great job, everbody.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:12

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago