Thread  RSS The re-draws

# 14928 15 years ago on Tue, Jul 21 2009 at 10:20 pm

Odd. For some reason I always thought he was throwing it up.

Which makes it a whole lot more gross.

# 14929 15 years ago on Wed, Jul 22 2009 at 2:47 am

I agree that the redrawn pages look good but I hope nitro keeps the originals later on. There is a... unique kind of realism to some of the backgrounds in the b&w pages. Like there's a "depth" in them I fear would be lost if in color.

Hope there are more re-drawn pages up until those yay

# 14930 15 years ago on Wed, Jul 22 2009 at 7:15 am

There is a... unique kind of realism to some of the backgrounds in the b&w pages.

They do have a certain "character" to them starting around page 31. I think Nitro changed from drawing on paper to using a tablet around then.

Keeping the originals is a good idea.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 14931 15 years ago on Wed, Jul 22 2009 at 11:44 am

I do plan on keeping the originals but I'll have to come up with a way of making them available on the site. I could brainstorm for a bit on how to do that.

Regarding another round of re-draws, probably not. I plan to conclude 2214 eventually and, when that happens, I don't plan to do any more work on it. It will be quite a while before that happens, given the current rate of progress.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 14932 15 years ago on Wed, Jul 22 2009 at 4:12 pm

Nitro, I say have a stopping point for the number of pages you plan to re-draw and then focus on new pages going forward. Getting to see more of the story would be great.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:15

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago