Thread  RSS Old Sesame Street - EVERYTHING IS SUGAR!

# 15225 12 years ago on Fri, Nov 18 2011 at 6:18 pm

I stumbled across an old segment that they used to air on Sesame street a long time ago. It's of a sugar factory.

At the end of the video, a man picks up a handful of freshly-made granulated sugar and says "SUGAR!" in what's clearly an over-dubbed voice.

So I got a funny idea in my head that anything he picked up, he'd say "SUGAR!". He might pick up a pencil. Or a small bird. Wouldn't matter.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 15226 12 years ago on Sat, Nov 19 2011 at 5:07 am

laughing! I can't help but think of your avatar, Miroku. What if she got confused and thought everything was sugar? Including that man?

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15227 12 years ago on Sat, Nov 19 2011 at 3:56 pm

Oh no, that man might be in danger! Watch out for the little pink-haired fairy, Mr Bintzon!

(His hat says Arran Bintzon, shift superintendent, Minn. Oak)

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

# 15228 12 years ago on Sun, Nov 20 2011 at 2:44 am
Post Image

Clearly, this is the face of a man I would trust not to confuse random objects with granulated sugar.

Also, it's not that much of a stretch to assume the snow fairy sugar would turn to cannibalism.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15229 12 years ago on Sun, Nov 20 2011 at 1:33 pm
Post Image

Sugar attacks! I warned you, Arran! WE ALL WARNED YOU! surprised

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago