Thread  RSS Tales of Berseria

# 15623 6 years ago on Fri, Feb 23 2018 at 3:57 pm

Welp, double-post but I finished watching "Tales of Zestiria the X" and the second season really turned things around for the series. Things actually became very interesting and the series overall was pretty good.

The first season wasn't all that exciting but it was important to set things up for the second season. I'd actually recommend this series. It's available on Funimation's streaming service although you do need to sign up for the paid service to watch the entire series (the first couple of episodes are free). They have a 2 week free trial so there's that.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15629 6 years ago on Fri, Apr 6 2018 at 1:22 am

I played this game last week! It was good. Had a good story, too. I like all the skits in the recent Tales games. Adds to the depth of the characters and they're usually really funny, too.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 15636 6 years ago on Fri, Jun 1 2018 at 6:57 pm

On Friday, April 6th, 2018 at 6:22 am, Helena said:

I played this game last week! It was good. Had a good story, too. I like all the skits in the recent Tales games. Adds to the depth of the characters and they're usually really funny, too.

Cool! I started playing it and got maybe a quarter of the way in. Never got a chance to finish it and I haven't played in months.

Whatever you do please don't spoil it for me raspberry

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15769 5 years ago on Fri, Jul 5 2019 at 12:48 am

On Friday, February 23rd, 2018 at 8:57 pm, Nitrocosm said:

Welp, double-post but I finished watching "Tales of Zestiria the X" and the second season really turned things around for the series. Things actually became very interesting and the series overall was pretty good.

The first season wasn't all that exciting but it was important to set things up for the second season. I'd actually recommend this series. It's available on Funimation's streaming service although you do need to sign up for the paid service to watch the entire series (the first couple of episodes are free). They have a 2 week free trial so there's that.

I was meh on season 1, but agree that season 2 totally stepped it up! C'mon season 3 lol.

Have a happy New Year!

# 15774 5 years ago on Fri, Jul 5 2019 at 6:47 pm

The series is rather good but I can no longer recommend Funimation's streaming service. It is best to avoid it.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:11

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago