Thread  RSS 2214 (the visual novel) shuttle dock / launched!

# 16005 4 years ago on Fri, Jan 3 2020 at 5:03 pm

It's been updated again. Scene 17 of Chapter 1 is up. One more scene and that's a wrap for Chapter One... on to Chapter Two!

Those who have read the web comic know that Chapter Two starts off kind of... disorienting. The VN will provide a bit more transition and context.

The Visual Novel: user link on www.virulyde.com

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 16008 4 years ago on Sat, Jan 4 2020 at 3:28 am

Sorry for the double post but the conclusion to Chapter One of the 2214 VN is up!

Onward to Chapter 2, where we meet Saja, Virulyde, and Malachi, as well as a host of many other characters and new locations!

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 16012 4 years ago on Mon, Jan 6 2020 at 8:25 pm

I watched the rest of chapter one last night. The new format really works for the story as it goes so far. Especially the dramatic heartbeat / ears ringing sound effects during the final scene. That was actually really creepy and got me more into the story than the web comic did.

Seriously, that moment was eerie. I wonder if she really was hallucinating or if later events in the story were connected to what happened with that brain tank.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 16014 4 years ago on Fri, Jan 10 2020 at 3:11 am

I finally got around to catching up on it.

The web comic no doubt spoils a lot of the story, but those two main characters suddenly disappeared at the end after seeing that creepy s*** in the glass tube, I'm assuming.

The fight against the triangular faced robot was cool.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago