Thread  RSS How's it going, guys?

# 15948 4 years ago on Sun, Nov 17 2019 at 7:50 am

A lot of it has to do with how things are usually not too active around here anymore. Nothing to moderate.

Having said that, how's everybody doing?

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15952 4 years ago on Sun, Nov 17 2019 at 11:11 am

We haven't had a need for any moderation in a long time. The moderator role is important to keep around just in case anything weird happens, though.

On Sunday, November 17th, 2019 at 12:50 pm, Wolfwood29 said:

Having said that, how's everybody doing?

Doing pretty well here for a change. I've recently met with one of my previous employers about some new projects and I will be doing contract work for them. There is a good chance that the arrangement will be long term.

I've been studying more Node.js and some front-end Javascript frameworks like Angular and React, so I'm still doing work in Information Technology here. I've also made some new artwork and it's on the main site, if anyone's interested.

Oh, also, Wolfwood, I've been studying Java a bit and made my first Android app recently. There isn't much to the app but it's a start!

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 15961 4 years ago on Tue, Nov 19 2019 at 11:18 am

Good to hear things are going well.

Not too much has changed with me. I have a job at a university teaching and things are pretty stable. When I'm not teaching I'm doing research or kicking back with Netflix or some manga.

I'm glad you're all still hanging around here on occasion.

# 15962 4 years ago on Sat, Nov 23 2019 at 11:23 am

Good on both of you. I'm glad to hear you're both doing ok.

Let's see, with me, same job as before, although my position is going to change next month. I guess you could call it a promotion of sorts, sorry I can't be open with details.

Aside from work, the wife and I do the normal Netflix / Hulu thing. I'm following a few anime on and off (My Hero Academia and Black Clover mainly). Haven't picked up any new gaming in a long while but eyeing the FF7 remake when the first episode comes out.

So yeah, all good here.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 15964 4 years ago on Tue, Dec 3 2019 at 3:14 pm

Nice to hear you guys are doing ok and staying busy.

With me, just work stuff and some gaming. My daily routine is more or less the same every week without much different. What can I say, I like structure.

Place is kind of dead right now isn't it?

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago