Thread  RSS Happy New Year!

# 16043 4 years ago on Tue, May 19 2020 at 1:24 am

It has been an interesting year. I've been keeping my distance and such but going out for walks regularly. Being careful, of course.

Glad to see people are generally okay around here, sad to hear about the job situation, it's very bad for a lot of people.

Things look like they might improve soon, hope they do.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 16044 4 years ago on Sun, May 24 2020 at 7:28 pm

A moment in history that no doubt caught most of us off guard.

# 16045 4 years ago on Mon, May 25 2020 at 9:14 pm

On Monday, May 25th, 2020 at 12:28 am, Lexica said:

A moment in history that no doubt caught most of us off guard.

It will end up in the history books for sure.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 16055 4 years ago on Sat, Aug 8 2020 at 11:57 am

This year has been hell for me, sadly, but I'm hoping things will improve soon. Had to move again, lost my job, but fortunately found another job (it's a little further away than I would like, but at least it's something) and I'm picking myself back up.

It's not much consolation to hear that everyone else is having it rough because all I can think about is wanting everybody else to be happy and get back in better circumstances frown

At least this place is still civil and peaceful, unlike most of the rest of the Internet these days.

Don't find fault, find a remedy -- Henry Ford

# 16063 3 years ago on Thu, Nov 12 2020 at 9:09 am

Good to hear things are starting to improve for you, Helena. As for the virus situation, it's anyone's guess when it'll improve but I'd imagine a vaccine will greatly reduce the spread. I rarely go out but I do the whole distance and mask thing.

It's been extremely quiet around here lately. There's more activity in the Discord server, if there's anyone interested in joining it:

user link on discord.gg

I still monitor these forums on occasion. They'll of course always be around as long as the main site is around.

Stay in touch, everyone.

(This post was edited 3 years ago on Thursday, November 12th, 2020 at 9:11 am)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:6

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago