Thread  RSS 2214 visual novel chapter 4

# 16134 3 years ago on Sat, Aug 7 2021 at 10:05 pm

Making a note / request here but maybe there might be more to how Saja, Malachi, Ravenna, Virulyde, and company get back to "normal" after what happened. In the comic, it was glossed over other than a pep talk from Ravenna - I went back and read those pages.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 16137 3 years ago on Sun, Aug 8 2021 at 9:49 am

On Sunday, August 8th, 2021 at 3:05 am, Miroku said:

Making a note / request here but maybe there might be more to how Saja, Malachi, Ravenna, Virulyde, and company get back to "normal" after what happened. In the comic, it was glossed over other than a pep talk from Ravenna - I went back and read those pages.

That's definitely something I've already planned for the VN. The group has to work through their grief and shock gradually as the story progresses.

There are several story elements that were not in the web comic that the visual novel will explore more in-depth.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 16140 3 years ago on Sun, Aug 8 2021 at 1:10 pm

Well I look forward to it for sure. yes

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 16149 3 years ago on Sun, Aug 8 2021 at 9:30 pm

Sadly, I didn't get around to working on it this weekend. I was thinking about doing a stream but my Internet connection has been dodgy so that's out of the question for the time being. That doesn't mean I couldn't have still worked on it, though.

Maybe some time during this week if I'm not super busy with work or at least next weekend...

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 16170 3 years ago on Sat, Aug 28 2021 at 2:17 pm

Double post update!

While my Internet connection is better now, I've been swamped with work and have been working weekends to get caught up.

Once that calms down I'll have an idea of when progress on 2214 will pick up again.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:9

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago