Thread  RSS 2214 visual novel chapter 4

# 16070 3 years ago on Tue, Dec 1 2020 at 5:36 pm

So I took the liberty of making a new topic since we were talking about it in the chapter 2 thread.

Just a few comments: I never read the web comic all the way through (at least not recently) so only a little bit of the story is what I remember. Enjoying the story so far and Virulyde's scene where he turned evil was a nice twist.

The scenes where there's background noise are a nice touch. The animations of the ships flying around are cool. At first, I had some trouble identifying who was whom in the dialog but I'm used to everyone's names now. As with a lot of games, if the character's image isn't in the dialog box it can get confusing.

Now that I'm all caught up, I look forward to the next update.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 16076 3 years ago on Thu, Jan 28 2021 at 10:58 pm

I just watched the latest update. I remembered that scene in the web comic but also that Saja seemed to get over watching her friends and family killed right before her eyes a little too quickly there. From the looks of it, things will be different.

It was also nice to see the reaction by the doctors when it happened. It seemed like before, in the webcomic, they kind of shrugged it off too - maybe not so much this time around, huh?

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 16083 3 years ago on Wed, Apr 28 2021 at 4:27 pm

Looks like it's on pause again. I'm watching the RSS feeds.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 16084 3 years ago on Wed, May 26 2021 at 12:22 am

I went ahead and read some of the web comic to spoil a little bit for myself but now I wonder if it's going to go the same way in the visual novel. Basically, since things happened in a little different order, how's Virulyde going to take the news, how fast does Saja get back to normal, etc.

Also wondering about what role those characters from Zetsfir (the "soldiers" not the zombie guys) are going to play.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 16088 3 years ago on Mon, Jun 7 2021 at 1:01 am

I have been taking a break from the 2214 VN while focusing on work stuff. There are a couple of videos I need to finish on the main YouTube channel before the end of the year, too.

It is good to see that there is still some interest in this project.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:12

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago