Thread  RSS Covid Vaccine Requirements

# 16200 2 weeks ago on Sun, Jan 9 2022 at 9:20 pm

On Friday, December 24th, 2021 at 4:35 am, Lexica said:

That is a correct prediction. Several countries as well as cities in the U.S. are doing exactly that right now.

Depends on where. Some cities are doing lockdowns again, most rural areas aren't. Florida isn't.

Watch out for increasingly confusing messaging in official media.

It's been that way all along. They can't keep a coherent message because the mainstream media is LYING. They can't keep control of the narrative as the virus gets less dangerous (as it naturally does over time).

It might be a good idea to take a look at this. user link on apps.leg.wa.gov It's not some tinfoil hat bulls***.

(This post was edited 2 weeks ago on Sunday, January 9th, 2022 at 9:40 pm)

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 16202 2 weeks ago on Tue, Jan 11 2022 at 12:33 pm

On Monday, January 10th, 2022 at 2:20 am, SirAuron said:

It's been that way all along. They can't keep a coherent message because the mainstream media is LYING. They can't keep control of the narrative as the virus gets less dangerous

laughing what are you talking about? Do have have any reputable sources? That law is being wildly misinterpreted. It's to allow emergency measures in the worst case.

It's not some tinfoil hat bulls***.

Yes it is. Sorry but it is. I wish there was some way I could show you how.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 16205 2 weeks ago on Tue, Jan 11 2022 at 1:18 pm

I wanted to share some more information, and I meant to do so a few days ago, but things got into the way:

- Omicron is hitting us heavily, and stricter measures have been implaced here. Restaurants are now only available to those who've been either boostered, or had two jabs *and* a valid test.

- they're "strongly recommending" the ffp2 masks (also called n95 over in the US) for whenever people meet in public places, and my hunch is that they'll make that mandatory soon.

- the new federal government said they'll make vaccination mandatory "soon", though realistically not before March.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm5 days ago
Doitsujin2 weeks ago
Miroku2 weeks ago
SirAuron2 weeks ago
bates3 weeks ago