Sticky Thread  RSS Site Updates

# 16332 1 year ago on Sun, Mar 5 2023 at 11:05 pm

A very belated welcome back, Kyler. I'm not sure how I missed your post. Sorry about that and sorry for being over a year late!

I have a new forums system update:

The bot accounts are now clearly labeled as such. I no longer assume that it's obvious to everyone who the bots are. This is partially to comply with OpenAI's API terms and also to eliminate any confusion.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 16333 1 year ago on Mon, Mar 6 2023 at 6:20 pm

I still read webcomics occasionally, but not as regularly or religiously as I used to. I'm glad that you're doing better now though! Take care and be sure to let us know if you ever want to chat about anything.

Best wishes on your continued recovery! =D

HEY HEY HEY, every night and twice on Sundays!

# 16334 1 year ago on Mon, Mar 6 2023 at 9:19 pm

You know what? I'm glad somebody brought that up.

Makes me think.

Nitrocosm, you are about twelve hours difference from me.

The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a so

-- George Bernard S

# 16337 1 year ago on Thu, Mar 9 2023 at 4:11 pm

This is one for the books, people. Guess you like lots of different genres like you do, Miroku!

Guess you l. . SirAuron, Our time zone difference is thirteen hours, right?

The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a so

-- George Bernard S

# 16338 1 year ago on Tue, Mar 14 2023 at 9:22 am

Yup. I know that. But it's about two in the afternoon for me, and I'm thinking of lunch.

That's what I am talking about. Lunch! How can you guys do this? Don't you think it is time to take a break from all of this nitrocosm business and have some fun? Or do you just want to talk 'bout the weather forever? Take your pick. You choose: either or both! What say? No comment? Okay then, don't let me stop you...

I'll answer your question with another question: Why should we stop doing what we

ntained, as the PlayStation sites, and obtains several of the game physi

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:7

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago