Sticky Thread  RSS Site Updates

# 16178 2 years ago on Sun, Oct 3 2021 at 8:40 pm

Hello, everyone.

I recently moved nitrocosm.com and virulyde.com to a new server. Many things broke and I spent all weekend testing and fixing things. It was... pretty crazy, to be honest.

A few forums features went missing but I recovered them thanks to an old copy of the code. The pop-out chat, in-post drawing feature, and "reply to post" button were gone for a couple days but they're back now.

Let me know if anything breaks. I hope I've fixed everything.

Oh, I fixed something that was broken since these forums were rebuilt in 2016: Nested quotes now work properly in topic threads!

I also just fixed a bug where:

Un-closed quote tags slightly broke HTML within posts (and caused invalid HTML!)

(This post was edited 2 years ago on Monday, October 4th, 2021 at 8:54 am)

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 16179 2 years ago on Thu, Oct 14 2021 at 11:11 pm

Oh, cool, I noticed sometimes long quote threads would get confusing. Nesting them is a good idea. yes

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 16181 2 years ago on Sat, Oct 23 2021 at 2:27 am

Wow, it's been forever since I last checked in here. It's nice to see this place is still kind of active. Looks like there's a lot of catching up for me to do, huh? 209 new posts since last login, lot of reading to do...

And I'll have to check out this visual novel thing soon.

How's everyone been doing?

# 16186 2 years ago on Fri, Dec 3 2021 at 9:36 pm

Hey, Kyler. Haven't seen you here in ages. About the quote blocks, good that's working the right way now. It was confusing in some threads.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 16188 2 years ago on Wed, Dec 8 2021 at 9:35 am

What's up, Kyler! None of us are too active here lately but it's nice to see you've stopped by. I reminisce about the old days here sometimes.

I still think about back when I was still in college and I'd do my daily rounds on the 'net checking the dozens of webcomics I used to follow. Good times. Simpler times.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:10

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 weeks ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood293 months ago
Miroku3 months ago
Doitsujin4 months ago