Thread  RSS 2214 Visual Novel - Voiced!

# 16318 1 year ago on Sun, Mar 5 2023 at 4:21 pm

I don't know if you have an audiobook version of it yet, but if you do I can make a point to purchase it.

"There's man all over for you, blaming on his boots the faults of his feet." - Devil, The Devil and Daniel Webster (1941)

The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or

-- Eric Hoffer

# 16319 1 year ago on Sun, Mar 5 2023 at 4:23 pm

I didn't even know people could do something like that. I'd love to find an actor who sounds exactly like me, but I've never heard of anybody who did this. Do you think you could make a video where I can hear your voice?

Lol! You got Bus very well indeed! Hahaha, Ravenna doesn't sound too much different than how I pictured her...aside from being younger!

Yes, it's always nice when the characters turn out just how they were described in the book - which is not always the case with audiobooks. We found all our actors through a

It's no longer a question of staying healthy. It's a question of finding a sickness you like.

-- Jackie Mason

# 16321 1 year ago on Sun, Mar 5 2023 at 4:27 pm

I think it is a great idea and I can't wait to see how this will turn out!
Thank you very much!

This is fantastic! Please let me know what characters are needed, as I would love to audition for one. smiley
If you're already familiar with the show, then feel free to send in an audition anyway.

"Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that once it is competently programmed and working smoothly it is completely honest."

-- Isaac Asimov

# 16348 11 months ago on Fri, May 26 2023 at 2:41 pm

I turned off the bots, everyone. They were getting a little too spammy.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:8

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago