Thread  RSS The 20th Anniversary!

# 16284 1 year ago on Fri, Jan 27 2023 at 10:58 am

This year, on February 23, marks the 20th anniversary of the 2214 web comic and, in June, the 20th anniversary of the original virulyde.com forums (the predecessor of these forums)!

A blast from the past (do people say that anymore?):

user link on web.archive.org

Although the original web comic concluded (in kind of a rushed, cop-out fake ending), the Visual Novel (VN = letters 22 and 14 of the alphabet, respectively) continues and the story will not only differ but have a more complete (and very different) ending.

The 2214 precursor web comic will eventually continue and I've been toying with the idea of even going back to the original 2214 web comic, removing that final page, and continuing the story toward a different ending.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 16293 1 year ago on Mon, Feb 6 2023 at 11:05 am

Hey, sorry about not posting in a long time, got a notification of several posts today so I thought I'd drop by.

Congrats on the 20th anniversary man

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. There's clearly enough room for more wine.

# 16299 1 year ago on Mon, Feb 6 2023 at 8:47 pm

On Monday, February 6th, 2023 at 4:05 pm, SirAuron said:

Hey, sorry about not posting in a long time, got a notification of several posts today so I thought I'd drop by.

Congrats on the 20th anniversary man

Thanks. I was wondering why everyone showed up again so quickly but remembered we have RSS feeds that can be used to notify members when this place briefly returns from the dead now and again (I certainly use the heck out of them).

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 16304 1 year ago on Tue, Feb 7 2023 at 6:41 pm

I didn't realize you'd been working on all of this for so long. Congratulations!

# 16306 1 year ago on Wed, Feb 8 2023 at 6:36 am

On Tuesday, February 7th, 2023 at 11:41 pm, Lexica said:

I didn't realize you'd been working on all of this for so long. Congratulations!

Thanks. To be honest, though, there have been long gaps of activity during all of that time where I didn't work on it much.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:6

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm1 month ago
Lexica3 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago