Thread  RSS Idea box

# 10926 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 29 2005 at 7:10 pm

Atlas is going to be out of the RP for a little while, because I'm cooking up all kinds of stuff for him Plus, I'm waiting for the right moment to re-introduce him.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 10927 19 years ago on Wed, Apr 6 2005 at 6:02 am

Ok, but have you thought of maybe playing a second character while Atlas is gone? It might be a good way to still stay active in the RP if you want to. Maybe the second character could even provide a way for Atlas to get back in the scheme of things.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 10928 19 years ago on Wed, Apr 6 2005 at 6:12 am

Not a bad idea. I was thinking about having a bit character come in while Big Al is out getting re-acquainted with the Pesachim.

# 10929 19 years ago on Wed, Apr 6 2005 at 7:48 am

I'll go ahead and just say that I usually run more than one character in an RP. Usually it's only two, but in one I've got three or four.

There's really no limit on how many characters one can have, as long as they can keep track of them all.

# 10930 19 years ago on Thu, Apr 7 2005 at 2:13 pm

We're kind of in a slump in the RP. Does anybody have any ideas of what to do to get things moving again?

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:24

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago