Thread  RSS Discuss your favorite anime thread

# 8523 8 years ago on Mon, Jan 4 2016 at 2:05 pm
Post Image

Almost forgot to mention that Anohana (The Flower We Saw That Day) is fairly decent IF you like depressing anime (which I don't particularly like but this one was okay).

If you like feels, this one is good.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 8616 8 years ago on Wed, Jan 6 2016 at 7:03 pm

I tend to stay the hell away from those depressing tragedy anime. What's the point?

Interesting.

# 8629 8 years ago on Thu, Jan 7 2016 at 11:08 pm

I know this is old by now but Death Note and Requiem for the Phantom are both decent.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 8630 8 years ago on Thu, Jan 7 2016 at 11:46 pm

Let's see. Time to make it obvious I'm some sort of gigantic magical girl nerd, and list some stuff I've enjoyed recently.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear is pretty good. Currently has managed three seasons so far.

Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu was also much funnier than expected. It is in many ways completely dumb, but the villains are hilarious parodies of sentai antagonists. You'd probably want to find something based on the bluray release for watching, the original TV run had some major animation quality issues.

Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - Very nice soundtrack, very pretty visuals, well worth watching if you like magical girls with a few twists.

Selector infected WIXOSS - Also has a second season, both worth watching. I did not expect an anime that's obviously designed to sell a card game to be nearly as interesting as this ended up being.

Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya (and sequels) - About the only Fate/Stay Night related thing I still remotely care about. Spin-off manga (and now anime, three seasons and counting)in which Illya ends up being forcefully turned into a magical girl and recruited by Rin to deal with collecting some mysterious cards.

The IdolM@ster anime's pretty fun.

Still a fan of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, although I haven't followed all the sequel manga and other developments. And as far as other older stuff goes, the Kara no Kyoukai movies are all well worth watching.

# 8632 8 years ago on Fri, Jan 8 2016 at 12:13 am

On Friday, January 8th, 2016 at 4:46 am, vega7285 said:

Senki Zesshou Symphogear is pretty good. Currently has managed three seasons so far.

Symphogear is pretty good. I never finished watching the second season. I'm surprised to hear that there's already a third season. Sounds like I have a lot of catching up to do.

Twin Tail was a fun series. Weird and very corny, of course, but it was rather entertaining.

Selector Infected WIXOSS was pretty darn good and I started watching the second season, Selector Spread WIXOSS. Seems promising.

Is IdolM@ster high on your recommendation list?

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:31

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago