Thread  RSS Anime Central

# 14572 17 years ago on Mon, Mar 12 2007 at 2:26 pm

On May 15 2006 at 1:07 am, Nitrocosm said:

I remember from when we were there last year how bad the security could be. I opened the wrong door and a Nazi came charging at me raspberry

I am extremely dismayed to see comments like this about our Incident Response Team on web sites and forums around the Internet.

Our staff is all volunteer and works tirelessly to keep the con safe and fun for all attendees. IRT pays for the price of admission just like all of Acen's guests.

Consider reporting any incidents to IRT and contact us directly with any concerns.

-- Wedge

# 14573 17 years ago on Mon, Mar 12 2007 at 2:46 pm

Hello.

I was simply expressing my frustration with one particular member of the security staff who, in my opinion, acted in an unreasonable manner. I did not intend to smear the reputation of Anime Central's security overall.

Please understand that privately owned forums and web sites on the Internet are, with certain exceptions, allowed to express opinions freely.

I mean no offense by this but please do not try to police the internet in order to control what people say about the security at Anime Central.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:20

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago