Thread  RSS RahXephon

# 9624 18 years ago on Sun, Sep 24 2006 at 2:27 pm

This is a series I stumbled across very recently. It's prettymuch the Nth Evangelion clone, I'd say, but quite ok. (on that note, at the very first glimpse, Eureka Seven appared to me too like an Evangelion clone, but I very quickly realized it's *way* better than that - particularly in respect for being not so psychotic and having much more in the way of character development). I must add, I'm not someone who does watch anime all that much very often (at least, until relatively recently bouncy), but the series is quite ok IMHO. At least, judging from the episodes I've seen so far.

So, has anybody else seen it so far? What's your opinion on it?

# 9625 18 years ago on Wed, Sep 27 2006 at 6:04 am

Sounds interesting. I like Evangelion, but I hated the way the series ended and the way that none of the characters gained anything from the experience. Any series that takes the concept of Evangelion and attempts to remedy these issues sounds interesting.

I'll have to go check it out.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 9626 18 years ago on Tue, Oct 3 2006 at 9:56 pm

Speaking of evangelion, they're talking about remaking it again, as if they hadn't sucked enough cash out of the franchise as it was. Anno's gonna be at the helm of this one too, so I doubt we'll see any major differences.

# 9627 18 years ago on Fri, Oct 6 2006 at 12:09 am

I sure hope Anno is in a better mood when this is re-written. The ending of Evangelion was not satisfying at all. Couldn't the characters get along at least a little? Geez...

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 9628 18 years ago on Fri, Oct 6 2006 at 3:38 pm

Post by Starfyre on Tuesday, October 3, 2006 7:56 pm:

Speaking of evangelion, they're talking about remaking it again, as if they hadn't sucked enough cash out of the franchise as it was. Anno's gonna be at the helm of this one too, so I doubt we'll see any major differences.

I'm not sure any re-make involving Anno is going to have a happy ending. That guy seems to have sort of a love-hate relationship going on with the fans...

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:24

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago