Thread  RSS Forum suggestions / bug reporting thread

# 9680 18 years ago on Wed, May 10 2006 at 7:31 pm

Can you make it so that when you select text when posting, that clicking the "b" button will put the bold tags around the selected text?

Just curious, because that would be a great feature.

Also, when I post, it takes me to the first page of the topic instead to the post I just made.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 9681 18 years ago on Thu, May 11 2006 at 3:25 pm

Post by Wolfwood29 on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:31 pm:

Also, when I post, it takes me to the first page of the topic instead to the post I just made.

I have this feature implemented now. When you reply, edit, or delete a post, it will take you back to the current page of the thread instead of the first page.

One thing I still need to do is make it automatically scroll down to the last post on the page.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 9682 18 years ago on Thu, May 11 2006 at 7:49 pm

Ok, nice.

I was thinking, if the code was put in at the cursor, that would be good. Having it put the codes around the selected text isn't a big deal.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 9683 18 years ago on Fri, May 12 2006 at 12:04 am

Give him a while to implement "Insert bold around text", Having done it in the past, creating a cross-browser version isn't very easy at all smiley )

# 9684 18 years ago on Fri, May 12 2006 at 1:22 am

Post by CodeWarrior on Friday, May 12, 2006 1:04 am:

Having said that nitro, if you could extend the RSS feeds for topics too would be good (So I can watch the 2214 thread )

Actually, that's currently how they work. The RSS feeds are per-topic, so when you subscribe to the RSS feed, it's for the topic you're currently viewing.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:16

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago