Thread  RSS Page 114

# 9699 18 years ago on Fri, May 12 2006 at 9:37 pm

Yeah, it is.

Rojo, from memory is the only female Virulyde unit, and is a good friend of the now deceased bachan...

# 9700 18 years ago on Sat, May 13 2006 at 1:03 pm

Well... this looks creepy. Apparently, Rojo is cample of transforming into something similar to what Virulyde became a long while earlier while they were in Aufdek. However, Rojo looks evidently more creepy in her transformed version. surprised

One can just hope that Ravenna, Saja and Virulyde get out of there fast enough...

# 9701 18 years ago on Sat, May 13 2006 at 1:05 pm

Can they even get out of there right now? The Morgan's Gate was in the atmosphere when they entered it, now it's in high orbit. Besides, they look like they stopped so Ravenna could get dressed, so they're probably waiting at a dock or something for the shockshadow.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 9702 18 years ago on Sat, May 13 2006 at 3:01 pm

Good point. I'm sure if they were in a hurry to get back to the Shockshadow, they wouldn't have paused like that. Virulyde could have paused to turn around when he detected something, but Ravenna's putting her coat back on in the background.

Where's Malachi, behind Virulyde?

BTW, why are we discussing page 115 in page 114's thread? raspberry

# 9703 18 years ago on Sat, May 13 2006 at 3:08 pm

Post by Kyler on Saturday, May 13, 2006 9:01 pm:

Good point. I'm sure if they were in a hurry to get back to the Shockshadow, they wouldn't have paused like that. Virulyde could have paused to turn around when he detected something, but Ravenna's putting her coat back on in the background.

Where's Malachi, behind Virulyde?

BTW, why are we discussing page 115 in page 114's thread?

Umm, it just happened I guess. yay

Btw, I wonder where Saja got those spare clothes for Ravenna from?

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:28

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago