Thread  RSS Page 115

# 9706 18 years ago on Sat, May 13 2006 at 1:02 pm

I thought that might happen! Rojo's turned into that alternate-form of the Virulyde unit and has gone crazy!

Yes, Virulyde, something's coming waffle

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 9707 18 years ago on Sat, May 13 2006 at 3:03 pm

The question is, will Virulyde be able to fight his evil counterpart without transforming himself?

Regarding where they are headed, it looks like they're in a big docking area. Didn't the shockshadow back off once the Morgan's Gate went into high orbit and the battleships surrounded it? Then there's the case of the millitary wanting to go ahead and attack it...

# 9708 18 years ago on Sat, May 13 2006 at 3:24 pm

They can't just go outside without space-suits, can they?!

Also, speaking of suits, where / when did Ravenna recover her jacket and pants?

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

# 9709 18 years ago on Sat, May 13 2006 at 3:29 pm

Post by Yohji Kudou on Saturday, May 13, 2006 9:24 pm:

They can't just go outside without space-suits, can they?!

Also, speaking of suits, where / when did Ravenna recover her jacket and pants?

Vacuum exposure without spacesuits? I'm not sure about Virulyde (being an android, he shouldn't have problems), but for the others it'd be rather unhealthy... to say the very least. [crying]

As for Ravenna's clothes, as I said earlier in the other topic, I have no idea.

# 9710 18 years ago on Sat, May 13 2006 at 3:32 pm

I know Ravenna wouldn't be able to do it. Saja and Malachi probably wouldn't either because for all we know, people on Kaperth are pretty much the same as Earth humans.

I think Saja will have to call the Shockshadow to dock first.

Regarding Rojo: I wonder if she's running after Taygeta and the Zetsfir people because of Bachan's murder, or if she's flipped out / under Zetsfir control and heading towards the Fumacites? Virulyde seemed to foreshadow the latter proud

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:31

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago