Thread  RSS Browser Compatibility Update

# 9739 16 years ago on Tue, May 20 2008 at 6:57 pm

New article in News (Regular musings and updates): Browser Compatibility Update

The latest revision of Nitrocosm.com has been tested in Firefox in Windows and Linux; it has also been tested in IE 7 for Windows. Usability was tested in IE 6 although Nitrocosm.com has officially ceased full support for IE 6. Even so, the site should be usable.

The main menus at the top of the page do not drop down in IE 6 due to the way CSS is implemented (limited support for the :hover pseudo-class). To compensate for this, another menu has been added to the side column that provides all of the links on the site. This menu does, however, require javascript, so if you are running IE 6 without javascript enabled, you will not be able to fully navigate the site.

I have not tested the site in Opera. If you use Opera and you find that the site's layout / functionality is partially inoperable, please contact me and let me know what you are experiencing.

Additionally, if you're a Mac user, your feedback is also needed. I have asked some other Mac / Opera / IE users to hel...

Read the rest of the article here: user link on www.nitrocosm.com

Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.

-- Lou Holtz

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:35

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago