Thread  RSS Animation and Learning New Software

# 9805 14 years ago on Sun, May 23 2010 at 12:49 am

New article in News (Regular musings and updates): Animation and Learning New Software

2010 will definitely be a big year for expanding my skills in Adobe software. Ever since getting CS4 Production Premium, I've been learning After Effects, Premiere, and SoundBooth and applying them to this big ongoing animation project.

Photoshop CS4 Extended supports 3D models and rendering (although not direct manipulation of models or modeling tools) which finally frees me from my dependence on the ancient Asymetrix 3DFX software from 1995. Expect a flood of new Hovercrane renders at some point.

So far, I've re-worked all of the animation clips from before the huge system upgrade so that they are now in high definition. I'm almost at the point where new animation clips can be produced (using some of the cool new effects in Flash CS4) and this project can move forward more quickly.

To support the new widescreen format of the animation, I'm going to upgrade the video section with an improved player interface and perhaps re-work the existing videos for higher quality and lower bandwidth requiremen...

Read the rest of the article here: user link on www.nitrocosm.com

"Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that once it is competently programmed and working smoothly it is completely honest."

-- Isaac Asimov

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:23

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood295 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin6 months ago