Thread  RSS Peppermint Tea

# 9958 15 years ago on Mon, May 4 2009 at 11:34 am

As I've been going through another caffeine detox (trying to quit coffee because it causes some unpleasant side effects), I've discovered Peppermint Tea.

It's pretty great and contains no caffeine. Its flavor is such that I don't add any sugar to it (normally I dump a ton in coffee and tea). It also seems to help with the headaches that result from caffeine withdrawal.

Peppermint Tea isn't really a "tea", per se; actual tea is made from tea leaves. This would be a pure peppermint brew but not technically a tea.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 14846 15 years ago on Mon, May 4 2009 at 11:07 pm

I've had it on occasion. Still mostly a coffee guy but some brewed peppermint is nice once in a while, especially if I have a cold.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 14847 15 years ago on Thu, May 7 2009 at 2:31 pm

We drink it pretty often, usually before bed yay

It's good! I also like chai tea.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 14849 15 years ago on Fri, May 8 2009 at 3:02 pm

I prefer green tea, especially with honey and lemon.

You have to brew it kind of strong for it to have the best effect but it's worth it.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 14850 15 years ago on Mon, Jun 15 2009 at 9:14 pm

How about chamomile? It has some medicinal properties.

Talk about something that's good for a cold, not to mention helping me get to sleep and it's good for certain other specific issues that I run into regularly.

As for peppermint, it's alright.

I'm beginning to become skeptical of cynicism.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:17

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago