Thread  RSS Lynx is Back!

# 10501 19 years ago on Thu, Apr 14 2005 at 2:31 pm

Hello again everyone! I'm back!

Nitro and I have sorted out our disagreement and I really feel bad about it. But hey, I've still been reading the comic and I wanted to come back to the website I've missed everyone here.

I've also changed my nickname as everyone has probably noticed. If you're wondering why, it's because there has never really been a "CP" so LynxofCP has been rather wrong for all the years. So, I'ma use something more Generic.

So yeah, this is my official "Hello!" to all the oldies and "Welcome!" to all the newbies!

(Hey hey! It's a pirate smiley! When did that happen?)

# 10502 19 years ago on Thu, Apr 14 2005 at 3:35 pm

Welcome back.

I suppose we'll need to get used to calling you "CodeWarrior" now.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 10503 19 years ago on Thu, Apr 14 2005 at 3:52 pm

Welcome back.

Speaking of changing names, I'm pretty sure the same happened to me when I switched from Souji to Vega. Not that it matters much, you can call me "Hey, you" and get my attention. Or just throw a virtual brick at my head, for that matter. Because we can't hit me with real bricks on a forum.

# 10504 19 years ago on Thu, Apr 14 2005 at 4:07 pm

Heh, I'm still used to Lynx, don't worry. I never minded Lynx, it's just the 'ofCP' part that has been bothering me...

CodeWarrior throws a virtual brick at Souji for the hell of it. (I'm not a violent person... honest..!)

# 10505 19 years ago on Fri, Apr 15 2005 at 9:31 am

That's great to hear, Mr. CodeWarrior.

Time to take off armor and open city gates again I guess.

I wonder what ofCP part was supposed to mean. My first guess, long time ago, was of course Computer Programing. Didn't you take any computer programming classes? I suppose you did. In which case, it's not THAT much off...

* starts participating in virtual brick throwing at Souji.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:23

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago