Thread  RSS Chapter breaks

# 10567 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 22 2005 at 11:57 am

I'm not sure what the rules are for seperating the RP into threads, but shouldn't that only be done when a chapter ends?

Just wondering, because thread 2 isn't locked and if people post in threads 2 and 3 the timing of everything might be confusing.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 10568 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 22 2005 at 12:14 pm

Well, the chapter breaks tend to have every ten pages or so, which is probably why Doitsujin started another topic. Nitro's the only one who can "oficially" declare a chapter over by locking it, but if someone thinks it might be a good place for a break or would be moving the action focus far from where it is, I see no problem with them taking initiative.

The timing can be confusing, yes, assuming there isn't some knowledge of the when of things. It seems like Douisujin's post in chapter three is sort of in the "past" compared to where everyone else is now. And as long as everyone stays in one thread at a time, it doesn't really matter how many are open at once.

# 10569 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 22 2005 at 12:16 pm

The old threads should all be locked, then. I almost posted in the old one.

Vega, you should have power to lock / edit them

# 10570 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 22 2005 at 12:40 pm

Actually, I'm not sure if becoming oficially in-charge would be a good thing. Probably wouldn't make a difference, especially sicen I'd likely be a bit slow on the uptake at first. But, even so, i'm not sure if I want to seem like a moderator looming voer people's heads. Even if it was just in the once section of the forums.

# 10571 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 22 2005 at 12:53 pm

Hmmm yeah, i have to apologize for starting chapter 3 a bit too early.

Please, forgive me.

But yeah, in general I'd agree that Vega should be in charge of the RP. He's the natural RP master and has previously proven his skills.

So anyways, i know i will have to explain Melvin's background a bit more.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:21

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago