Thread  RSS Anime Central 2005

# 10660 19 years ago on Sun, Mar 27 2005 at 7:28 pm

In that case, you might want to consider walking there, on your hands, while juggling chainsaws with your feet. That would be the hard way

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

# 10661 19 years ago on Mon, Mar 28 2005 at 4:47 am

!

I don't know about this year. If the anime group is going, I'll probably hitch a ride with them, but the group's been a little... disorganized over the past couple of years. I'd drive there myself but the traffic is such a pain that it wouldn't be worth the trouble, sadly.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 10662 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 29 2005 at 5:41 am

Personally, I plan on getting thouroughly lost in Chicago, then cursing, slogging through registration, and then spend five hours trying to find a decent (ie, cheap) hotel room. Other than that, I plan to have a blast.

# 10663 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 29 2005 at 1:35 pm

A word of caution, Starfyre: Hotel rooms up there cost about $200 per night. You could do what I did and split a room with someone. I know the Hyatt rooms all have at least two beds.

Since I went with the anime group, I shared a room with three other people. Aside from getting in trouble for cooking ramen noodles in the coffee pot, it worked out okay

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 10664 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 29 2005 at 2:04 pm

Yet another reason why it was awesome to live in South Bend . Easy access to Chicago without having to spend the night in the city.

The lodging costs there are ridiculous .

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:12

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago