Thread  RSS Away for awhile...

# 10670 19 years ago on Tue, Aug 23 2005 at 6:39 am

Nrrgh. Never mind. Classes start *next* week. Stupid admins. *grumble* See all you guys then.

# 10671 19 years ago on Tue, Aug 23 2005 at 6:45 am

Nrrgh. Never mind. Classes start *next* week. Stupid admins. *grumble* See all you guys then.

Oh ok. I was wondering if you could help with some stuff...

# 10672 19 years ago on Mon, Aug 29 2005 at 7:27 am

I have returned. /que maniacal laughter

Well, the insanity of my move seems to have settled out a bit, so I think my schedule can get back to something resembling normal now, and since school has started once more, I can finally drop by on a regular basis. FInally acquired a new PC too. Well, two weeks ago, actually, but I've been catching up on a lot of the PC games I haven't been able to run before. (You need a what to run Half-Life 2!?!) Heh, well, I'll get started again soon. Really. It's been an interesting summer, though. New job! ... Guh. Hey, anything interesting happen with anyone else? I've been out of the lop for quite a while.

What did you want to ask?

# 10673 19 years ago on Mon, Aug 29 2005 at 8:39 am

I have returned. /que maniacal laughter

Well, the insanity of my move seems to have settled out a bit, so I think my schedule can get back to something resembling normal now, and since school has started once more, I can finally drop by on a regular basis. FInally acquired a new PC too. Well, two weeks ago, actually, but I've been catching up on a lot of the PC games I haven't been able to run before. (You need a what to run Half-Life 2!?!) Heh, well, I'll get started again soon. Really. It's been an interesting summer, though. New job! ... Guh. Hey, anything interesting happen with anyone else? I've been out of the lop for quite a while.

What did you want to ask?

Welcome back then, Starfyre!

Well, what i was going to ask has to do with my projects, i'll e-mail / PM you about it.

# 10674 19 years ago on Wed, Aug 31 2005 at 7:24 am

Got 'em. Working, will report back soon.

Well, there's one piece of really bad news I'm going to need to get out asap. The new job has gone completely down the can, so I'm on the search for a position which won't drive me crazy in a month. Which means I'm going to have to drop college for the semester, at least. Dammit. I'm sorry 'bout this. Fortunately, I just found out that I have a library two blocks down the street (one bright side to this whole thing), so I should be able to stay in touch on a regular basis. My iupui adress is going to be going down pretty soon though, so use my nitrocosm one. (cwatness at nitrocosm.com). Bleagh. These next few weeks are going to suck.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:31

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago