Thread  RSS Ranks!

# 10696 19 years ago on Wed, Mar 16 2005 at 7:53 am

Past days meaning the old days, or recently?

I was refering to the last four days.

Don't worry...

# 10697 19 years ago on Wed, Mar 16 2005 at 12:48 pm

You've been around at least as long as I have.

We're the 2214 veterans, huh?

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 10698 19 years ago on Mon, Sep 12 2005 at 6:09 am

Still a-poking for a new job. Should hear back from the temp agency by tommorrow, though. God. It's been a rough couple of weeks. Oh, is the mail server down? It can't find that part of the site.

Finally got off my butt and started writing again though.

# 10699 19 years ago on Mon, Sep 12 2005 at 1:25 pm

Good luck with getting job. That's what I shall be doing in couple of months time, because my current job is getting kinda boring and tedious. But getting a programer's job in area where I live isn't particulary hard, usually.At least, that's what they say, we shall see.

As for mail server, I am kinda starting to wonder how long the reminder of the site will stay up. Somehow, I feel like staying behind in the house that's about ready to be demolished. Maybe, they've just torn off one wall or something. I should do some visual reconnoisance. At least I hope Lynx is going to keep forums going for a while.

# 10700 19 years ago on Wed, Sep 14 2005 at 11:02 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about that Jup. I rely an awful lot on binaryvibrance.net and as long as I have this website and the domain name, the forums will still be here.

Nitro did suggest to me that I move the forums back to BV, but at this point that won't happen until I have BBGun rewritten for BinaryVibrance G2 (Assuming that my hosts support PHP5 which will proove to be interesting )

Good luck with the job finding. I just got offered one out of the blue today, but the timing is bad. I'd like to finish uni before getting a job I think.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:27

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago