Thread  RSS Trigun

# 10834 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 29 2005 at 4:41 pm

Older anime, and it was airing for a while on Cartoon Network a couple years ago. They just recently brought it back

Vash cracks me up! He's a lot like Virulyde, in that he's an android killing machine but you'd never know it from the way he acts. He's also obsessed with donuts.

(donut smiley, anyone?)

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

# 10835 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 29 2005 at 6:44 pm

Vash is cool, but the coolest thing from that show was easily Wolfwood's cross. "That, my friend, is because it's full of mercy."

And the voice acting in the dub is still some of the best I've ever heard. Not the best, that would be Kiki's Delivery Service, by virtue of the fact that it's Phil freakin' Hartman! Bill McNeal himself as the voice of the little black cat!

# 10836 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 29 2005 at 6:53 pm

Which character in Kiki's Delivery Service was it again, that was voiced by Phil Hartman?

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

# 10837 19 years ago on Tue, Mar 29 2005 at 7:09 pm

Man, making me dig up the DVD...

Cool, I suddenly remembered it. No poring over the back of the DVD case for me!

Gigi, Kiki's little talking cat. He was so cool.

# 10838 19 years ago on Wed, Mar 30 2005 at 8:34 am

theres an english dub to trigun hmm i've never seen that

watched bout half of the eps via funsubing though one by far one of the best anime out

light does not travel in stright lines it just seems to

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:18

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago