Thread  RSS Idea box

# 10921 19 years ago on Thu, Mar 24 2005 at 6:58 pm

Because I figure it might be a good, uh, idea, here's a topic to post random suggestions for plot items or whatever else that pop into your head. Assuming you'd want them to be public knowldge and debatable.

For example, I had the idea of maybe, somehow, having the little group of "investigators" masquerade as a band of some sort. Perfect excuse for travel and eccentric behavior. And the idea of a rock band who's also a group of spies/elite soldiers/pilots is kind of silly.

I've also been tossing around the idea of introducing some sort of new pseudovillain. Or making references to Kiddy Grade and other anime where appropriate for randomness or the like.

# 10922 19 years ago on Thu, Mar 24 2005 at 7:04 pm

I like the rock band idea, too. However, if the RP turns into an episode of "Hi-Hi Puffy Ami Yumi" we're gonna have to do something

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 10923 19 years ago on Thu, Mar 24 2005 at 7:09 pm

Best to handle it episodically, then. If something like that's just a one-time thing, it's fun. Not so much if it becomes permanent continuity. Which I probably wouldn't want.

But, if there were some reason to put on such silly disguises for a while to get somewhere or do something, it'd be interesting. Same goes for masquerading as any other profession, really.

# 10924 19 years ago on Fri, Mar 25 2005 at 12:02 pm

Maybe if we did the rock band idea just briefly, it might be fun. Drag that on too long and it might turn a serious RP into a circus.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 10925 19 years ago on Fri, Mar 25 2005 at 4:29 pm

Honestly, I'm not too keen on the band idea

Going undercover might be cool, though. Electra's already done it once.

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:12

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago