Thread  RSS RP Vehicles

# 10941 19 years ago on Fri, Mar 18 2005 at 9:04 am

Because they seem to be a popular topic of discussion, I'm opening up a fresh topic for vehicle-related stuff. Atlas' mecha's not too hard to find, and Gren's fighter's linked in his profile, so I won't be repeating stuff we've already seen.

But, if anyone wants to ramble about other vehicles and things or rope me into drawing one, they're welcome to use this thread.

EDIT: Judging by Shell's latest post, everyone wants a death robot. Gren's definitely keeping his fighter, now. Mecha may be cool, but their pilots can't dogfight properly. I might need to upgrade the ship a bit, though...

# 10942 19 years ago on Fri, Mar 18 2005 at 1:46 pm

Atlas, death-robot wise, is all set. No need for an upgraded model any time soon.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 10943 19 years ago on Fri, Mar 18 2005 at 2:43 pm

Electra doesn't need, nor does she know how to pilot, a mech - she's an investigator

Her powers involve hacking and perhaps taking over unmanned craft by remote control.

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

# 10944 19 years ago on Fri, Mar 18 2005 at 2:47 pm

You know, the more this goes on, the more I think Electra's not a reporter at all. She just seems to have too much experience in certain fields reporters don't need or usually follow. Rather illicit fields.

# 10945 19 years ago on Fri, Mar 18 2005 at 2:51 pm

She's a spy sent in by Kadmas, to investigate the conspiracy surrounding New Pandora's government, and the antimatter railgun. She was a reporter for Kadmasian news before she received the assignment, and after she was "killed", she's been believed to be dead and she is now focusing solely on her investigation on Kadmas' behalf. Her hacking skills are part of her training as a spy.

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:27

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago