Thread  RSS Page 109

# 11000 19 years ago on Sat, Mar 12 2005 at 2:23 am

Rojo's either in her right mind, or totally out of her mind. One thing's for certain, she's not under the "spell" of Zetsfir right now.

Having gone and sabotauged the V-core, what does that mean for the Morgan's Gate, I wonder... I doubt the Prince is going to be able to make her change her mind.

And wait, since the Prince is there, that means Saja, Malachi, and Virulyde are probably with him.

# 11014 19 years ago on Sat, Mar 12 2005 at 2:32 am

It's tragic, really. She probably knows that being a Virulyde unit, she's either going to be responsible for the deaths of millions or the salvation of them, at the cost of her own life, perhaps.

But if the self-destruct is referring to her own self-destruction or just the self-destruction of the V-core isn't clear yet. According to her expression, I'd say she's getting ready to pay the ultimate price.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 11017 19 years ago on Sat, Mar 12 2005 at 2:44 am

I'm almost positive she's getting ready to sacrifice herself for the sake of saving the world It's the Prince's reaction that tell me so.

# 11021 19 years ago on Sat, Mar 12 2005 at 2:57 am

How big of a self-destruction? It could be a one-way trip for the whole group if that thing blows.

# 11004 19 years ago on Sat, Mar 12 2005 at 3:12 am

Hmm, dunno about that one!

If the boom is big enough they'll need an escape plan fast or the story will meet a quick end....

The Morgan's Gate's so huge that it would take forever to backtrack their way out.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:18

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago