Thread  RSS Page 110

# 11040 19 years ago on Sun, Mar 20 2005 at 7:53 am

The Prince really was a good guy after all

I didn't see this coming at all. It seemed like maybe he was going to trick them, after he got them to help save Rojo.

The Prince, unable to save Rojo, must have figured that he needed to atone for his part in the destruction by making a selfless sacrifice too. And he did....

That first panel looks really cool (I like the whole page, but the first shot of them overhead just looks really 3D-ish )

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 11041 19 years ago on Sun, Mar 20 2005 at 8:09 am

Yes that's unexpected!

Rojo's not likely to back out of that self-destruction sequence now that her beloved Prince has bitten the dust, either. You can bet Malachi's probably getting ready to twist Taygeta into a pretzel, ha!

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

-Mark Twain

# 11042 19 years ago on Sun, Mar 20 2005 at 8:32 am

Hell yeah!

Plot twist #... I lost count. Good way to end the chapter.

Lots of things have yet to be seen, like how they're going to get out of there before Kadmas blows the Morgan's Gate to smithereens.

# 11043 19 years ago on Sun, Mar 20 2005 at 10:44 am

Indeed, that certainly was a page to wait for yay

I guess bro's will be bro's right untill the end.

I'm just trying to imagine the how this will affect malachi throughout the rest of the series. Certainly something to look forward to.

# 11044 19 years ago on Sun, Mar 20 2005 at 12:17 pm

It'll change him for sure. All his life they've been rivals and now he's saved his life.

Even though he did that, Taygeta's still there with that laser bun, so unless someone takes him out pretty quick somebody else is gonna get it too.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:25

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago