Thread  RSS Page 113

# 11078 18 years ago on Sun, Dec 18 2005 at 10:42 am

Looks great! Like the Escher-style perspectives.

That Rojo unit #25 is going to blow it all up, huh? If I were them, I'd try to disable her self-destruct sequence and then destroy the Vcore some other way.

But that's just me...

And that might be boring.

So who knows!

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 11079 18 years ago on Mon, Dec 19 2005 at 1:39 am

She\'s probably determined to go through with it now that the Prince sacrificed himself.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 11069 18 years ago on Mon, Dec 19 2005 at 1:39 am

She\'s probably determined to go through with it now that the Prince sacrificed himself.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 11070 18 years ago on Tue, Dec 20 2005 at 2:11 pm

That Rojo unit #25 is going to blow it all up, huh? If I were them, I'd try to disable her self-destruct sequence and then destroy the Vcore some other way.

But that's just me...

So who knows!

They might be thinking that they couldn't talk her out of it. With the Prince gone, I doubt that she seems all that reasonable to them right now. And seeing that she's more of an enemy than anything else in their experience, getting out probably has a higher priority.

# 11080 18 years ago on Tue, Dec 20 2005 at 2:11 pm

But that's just me...

So who knows!

They might be thinking that they couldn't talk her out of it. With the Prince gone, I doubt that she seems all that reasonable to them right now. And seeing that she's more of an enemy than anything else in their experience, getting out probably has a higher priority.

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:18

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago