Thread  RSS 2214 has concluded.

# 11132 12 years ago on Sat, Feb 18 2012 at 9:16 pm

Alright everyone, thanks for the honest feedback. I can tell that this wasn't a popular move on my part.

Honestly, I did get very tired of working on 2214 but, based on the response to this, I will very strongly consider picking up the story in a new web comic down the road.

Just know that I do listen to you and value your feedback. I didn't know people were still reading 2214.

I'll try to do right by you all and give you more closure to the story in some way in the future. Perhaps it will be in the form of a text story or a new comic.

Right now, though, I need to get away from web comics for a while and concentrate on some other business.

Thanks for sticking around, everyone.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 11133 12 years ago on Sun, Feb 19 2012 at 12:22 pm

Ok, Nitro. Thanks for acknowledging our opinions and accepting our displeasure gracefully.

I, for one, do plan to stick around and check back to see what develops.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 11134 12 years ago on Mon, Feb 20 2012 at 3:29 am

Aw s***, it's over?

# 11135 12 years ago on Mon, Feb 20 2012 at 6:36 pm

Bummer, Nitro. I knew the increasingly infrequent updates might have been a harbinger for a premature conclusion.

Hope you decide to pick up on this again at some point.

# 11136 12 years ago on Tue, Feb 21 2012 at 9:44 am

Now I'm just left wondering what actually happened to Saja, Malachi, and Virulyde.

You know, if the story continued from this point, Ravenna would actually have the power to erase them!

Where is my head

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:18

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago