Thread  RSS Rant About Something

# 11600 14 years ago on Sun, Mar 21 2010 at 5:33 am

Rant about something! I know you want to.

Give a mental purge of what's on your mind.

The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear"

# 11601 14 years ago on Sun, Mar 21 2010 at 12:01 pm

Hmmmmm. I'd better not. Probably best not to touch this with a 10-foot pole.

I'd end up getting myself in trouble by getting into topics that aren't really suitable for this forum,

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 11602 14 years ago on Sun, Mar 21 2010 at 6:29 pm

I got one for you. The speed cameras on the freeway here. They are causing more wrecks than they claim to prevent.

People are going to go a little over the speed limit and when you have people who can't afford to risk getting a revenue-generating-for-the-state ticket, everyone else practically mows them over.

Look, I get the whole thing about public safety and nobody should be doing 90 MPH on the freeway, especially during rush hour. But don't pretend these cameras are for anything more than a way to make a lot of money for the companies that hold contracts with the local government. They get a huge percentage of the money that's brought in through the tickets.

It's bulls***, plain and simple.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 11603 14 years ago on Mon, Mar 22 2010 at 12:57 am

Dang, Wolfwood! Tell us how you really feel! (Oh, that's the whole point of this topic... raspberry)

I don't have anything to rant about right now, everything's peachy! bouncy

Actually, I could rant about smelly people on the bus but it's not worth bringing out my mean side [evil]

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 11604 14 years ago on Mon, Mar 22 2010 at 7:25 am

Actually, I could go on a tirade about people smoking in public. Second-hand smoke pretty much brings out my evil side in full force. It can be downright scary to even be near me if I get hit with smoke while I'm walking through a parking lot or on the sidewalk. Smoking is an indulgent, selfish act.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:22

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago