Thread  RSS Dimension W

# 12916 8 years ago on Tue, Mar 1 2016 at 12:00 am

I should probably make a point to visit the book stores around here once in a while and pick up some of the manga related to the series I've been following. It might be fun to read the manga along with the episodes as they come out.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 12933 8 years ago on Wed, Mar 2 2016 at 6:02 pm

You cats are making me jealous of your available time for watching anime. Everything I hear about this series makes me think it's some killer stuff. If I can coax the wife to make movie night anime night for a few weeks, we might get around to watching this.

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 13022 8 years ago on Fri, Mar 11 2016 at 2:25 am

Wolfwood, this is one of the two series I would highly recommend this season.

I'm currently watching (off and on) quite a few ongoing series right now but Dimension W and Erased (Boku dake ga Inai Machi) are my two top picks. If you can afford the time, definitely start watching these two.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13133 8 years ago on Mon, Mar 28 2016 at 9:41 pm

Double-post theater! Now with more soft jazz!

I just watched the grand finale of Dimension W. It was so pimp, you don't even know.

No spoilers; the ending was, perhaps, a bit anti-climatic but it wrapped up the story quite well.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 13137 8 years ago on Tue, Mar 29 2016 at 1:09 pm

Not a bad ending! We got much more back story in the final episode than there was in most of the series.

spoiler (click to show):

Mabuchi Kyouma finally got the rest of his memory back and that changed his motivations a lot. It was kind of bittersweet but an understandable outcome.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:12

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm3 months ago
Lexica5 months ago
Wolfwood295 months ago