Thread  RSS Where did everybody go? Seriously...?

# 11685 13 years ago on Thu, Mar 3 2011 at 1:41 pm

As far as dreams go, I've almost never had a dream quite like that before. It was uniquely bizarre.

The thing is, it really, REALLY didn't look like a computer screen at all. It looked like video on a staticky tv.

C:>print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe

'print_out_million_dollar_bill.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external revenue service, operable profit, or bank file.

# 11686 13 years ago on Sat, Mar 5 2011 at 9:44 pm

Sometime we should do a dream thread and talk about weird dreams we've had, maybe not nightmares, however.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

# 11687 13 years ago on Tue, Mar 8 2011 at 5:48 am

They say everybody has dreams but not everybody remembers them. Funny, that. I'm one of those people that just don't seem to have dreams or at least never remembers them. Wonder why some do and some don't?

"Dangerous toys are fun, but you could get hurt!"

# 11688 13 years ago on Thu, Mar 10 2011 at 1:52 pm

Dream interpretation is kind of a moot point - they don't "mean" anything - they're just products of your brain re-organizing information from waking life. That's why you dream about things that happened to you, just in unexpected versions of the events mixed with other information. It's just a "compression" scheme of your neurons wink

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 11689 13 years ago on Sat, Mar 12 2011 at 9:56 pm

Kind of like running WinZip in your brain to compress files? Heh.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:30

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago