Thread  RSS Security Now

# 11994 8 years ago on Wed, Feb 3 2016 at 5:50 pm

This is a podcast / show that I've been following for a couple of years now. It's one of the many shows on the TWiT (This Week in Tech) site and it's also on YouTube.

user link on twit.tv

They talk about all sorts of cool stuff - not just security news. Steve Gibson talks about sci-fi shows he likes, technology, and, of course, Internet security. Mr. Gibson's site is user link on www.grc.com and it has a bunch of neat tools you can use to test your computer's security and he sells SpinRite, which is a really good hard drive maintenance utility.

I watch / listen to these guys every week.

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 12003 8 years ago on Thu, Feb 4 2016 at 1:50 am

It's a good podcast. If you haven't yet, also check out TWiT's "Ham Nation". It's mostly geared toward the older folks in the hobby but it's one of the better podcasts for amateur radio enthusiasts.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -- Carl Sagan

# 12004 8 years ago on Thu, Feb 4 2016 at 4:17 am

Thank goodness.

There's no way podcast is going to found any time soon. Good them is just that. Where did they find fi?

Good, that's nice to hear.

Nitrocosm, you're from Kokomo, right?

A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:20

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago