Thread  RSS Next Updates

# 12313 14 years ago on Fri, Jan 15 2010 at 4:04 am

New article in News (Regular musings and updates): Next Updates

Still being busy with some freelance work, I am shooting for having the next 2214 update ready some time this weekend. 2214 has not been updated since the holidays so getting that rolling again is moving up the list of priorities.

Go check out the new articles about what I've been messing with in my spare time since the first of the year. I did want to add something regarding passive "wardriving", though; while those unfamiliar with the nature of wireless networks may view it as a ramp up for something involving actual hacking, it's important to note that mapping wireless beacon infrastructure helps make geolocation applications better and, as a result, can lead to saving lives in an emergency situation. As an amateur radio operator, using technology to create better ways to help the public is important to me. Please don't consider me a "hacker" because I am interested in such things; unauthorized access is not something I do.

Speaking of emergency situations, please ...

Read the rest of the article here: user link on www.nitrocosm.com

All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.

-- H. L. Mencken

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:19

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku5 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago