Thread  RSS Oregon standoff: FBI surrounds occupiers at wildlife refuge - CN

# 12510 8 years ago on Thu, Feb 11 2016 at 3:10 am

Hey, hey hey! I saw this today. Thought it might be worth sharing.

CNN

Oregon standoff: FBI surrounds occupiers at wildlife refuge

CNN

(CNN) The armed protesters occupying a wildlife refuge in Oregon have been surrounded, the FBI said on Wednesday. According to the FBI, one of the remaining occupiers rode outside barricades at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. When agents tried to ...

Holdouts at Oregon refuge say they will surrender--carrying American flagsLos Angeles Times

Cliven Bundy arrested in Portland as Oregon occupiers say they will surrender ThursdayWashington Post

FBI surrounds last four Oregon occupiers at wildlife refuge, Cliven Bundy arrested in PortlandNew York Daily News

CBS News -ABC News -USA TODAY

all 688 news articles »

Source - user link on news.google.com

Well, you know what they say...

(This post was edited 8 years ago on Thursday, February 11th, 2016 at 3:16 am)

HEY HEY HEY, every night and twice on Sundays!

# 12512 8 years ago on Thu, Feb 11 2016 at 3:12 am

I also rendered the newest Hovercrane Concept, which you had modeled in Blender about a year ago but wasn't satisfied with the way it was rendering in Blender. You am going to did not everything. Everything is real. It's great for rapid prototyping, but it does not do renderings unless one upgrades to the "pro" version. Read the rest of the article here: urlhttp://www. Com/go/rants/42/url

www. Nbsp rules. All the above software you just mentioned is free, by the way, at the time of writing this article. Will one be real?

Everything is interesting

I'm going to tried, actually. IMO, that's.

That's very national. . Nitrocosm. Nbsp;-USA TODAY.

/42/url

www. New article in News (Regular musings and updates): New 3D Renderings

Google Sketchup is one of your favorite tools for creating architectural models like houses and buildings. Nitrocosm. . Co. Well, you dunno. Where did they find occupiers? There's no way us is going to could be any time soon. . I. .

News makes sense to me.

They usually have.

. FapAlbert, want to talk on skype later?

Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made.

-- Otto von Bismarck

# 12513 8 years ago on Thu, Feb 11 2016 at 3:14 am

Well shovel spinach in my mouth and call me Popeye!

Gimme a break.

FatAttack, you bot.

"If you can eliminate all the other choices the remaining choice no matter how improbable is the answer."

-- Sherlock Holmes

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:27

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago
Miroku4 months ago
Doitsujin5 months ago