Thread  RSS Creepypasta

# 12586 8 years ago on Sat, Feb 13 2016 at 5:42 am

Anybody else love a good creepypasta? Why not do a thread where some get posted?

# 12590 8 years ago on Sat, Feb 13 2016 at 8:19 pm
Post Image

Once upon a time there was a spoopy skurleton, ermergerd. It was so spoopy that another skurleton popped out. Then the skurleton called the other skurleton on the phone but then the skurletons were both in the same room.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

2spoopy4me

# 12603 8 years ago on Sat, Feb 13 2016 at 11:09 pm

I prefer to use the term "ghost stories" instead of "creepypasta" simply because of my intense disdain for 4chan and anything related to its culture.

Right now I don't have any good spooky stories but maybe later on I'll come up with something good. 3spoopy5me, you guys. catty

73's, KD8FUD

User Image

# 12701 8 years ago on Thu, Feb 18 2016 at 5:40 am

This one time, I made spaghetti.

We all gathered around the table to have dinner and enjoy it. I had made a rich tomato sauce with meatballs and lots of garlic. We also had fresh, toasty garlic bread sticks, Parmesan cheese, and a big bowl of salad on the table.

As I went back into the kitchen to get the steaming pot of pasta, it was obvious something was wrong. I carefully walked over to the pot with the spaghetti noodles and looked down into the pot.

Suddenly, a skeleton jumped out of the pasta and ran out of the kitchen! It said "booga"!

That was the creepiest pasta I ever made.

Waff-O! waffle

RP Character: Shell

User Image

Return to Index Return to topic list

Forgot password?
Currently Online
Users:0
Guests:13

Most Recently Online
Nitrocosm2 months ago
Lexica4 months ago
Wolfwood294 months ago